Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dinner at Plaza Market Cafe



Photobucket
Zane is just so natural in front of my camera ...

Photobucket
Such a sweet smile
Photobucket
Say "cheese"
Kah
Another wonderful experience dining out with Kah, my financial adviser friend & Jen, my ex-colleague at Plaza Market Cafe last week.
The buffet spread was superb. Its wide array of cuisine ranging from Japanese to European and Asian, ensured a fair share of cuisine was available to suit every taste bud. One of my favourites would be the sashimi selection which consists of air-flown items such as tuna and salmon, as well as scallops, prawns and lobsters, all served fresh and chilled at the buffet table. Oh yes, not forgetting to mention their fresh oysters. Though their Durian Pudding (also called Durian Pengat, a peranakan dessert), which is a lusciously thick durian puree made from fresh durians is a hot favourite with many of their patrons, I did not like it a bit at all. My opinion is that the brown sugar has overpowered the durian puree. I still prefer to go for the one at Goodwood Park.
It was indeed a hearty meal served in a cosy embience & with great company. Of course, I have Kah to thank for buying us dinner at such a fine place.

Photobucket
Zane's getting ready for another post. But I like it candid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search